Donation Box.. throw in a buck or two if you choose.
 

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Some notes...

I totally love the coverage from both WREG and WPTY we got today. I do feel that I need to correct some things...

1) Today's event planted 100,000+ seeds. Not One Million. At current, I do not even have 1,000,000 seeds in stock.

2) The cannon was used because its fun. Also, with the reformulated balloons I am working on for next weekend, we should have the abstract painting all of us want.

3) At no point was the request made to go on the property. I think it was pretty clear that it was an active demolition site and it would have just been unsafe. I intend to use the cannon on clear ground too, it is part of the whole. In the interest of transparency, I did ask about opening the gate so we could use the edge of the road as a staging area, but that was turned down citing completely understandable safety concerns. Great thing is, fences are no issue, now are they? :)

Folks, we have a lot of work ahead of us, today was just the tip of the iceberg. I am hoping to find more sponsors to keep this rolling and we can keep going as long as we want! All I have to do is just change the seed blends to match what time of year we are planting them. Those of you who threw in the buckets today are appreciated so much... we have budget for 4 more events. Hopefully, if I can beat the bushes and find more sponsors we can have 40 more.

Thanks so much for all of your support, financially or otherwise.

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment