Donation Box.. throw in a buck or two if you choose.
 

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Our First People Powered Event!!!

I have not done the final tally, but I am just going to call it complete.  We will be having our first People Powered Event, funded solely by your donations soon.

I am going to take input.  I know the holiday season is insane for most people and we already have one scheduled for December 4 (Field beside of P&H) and December 11 (South side of Sam Cooper where it meets Parkway) The December 11 one is pending clearance, though I do not think it will be a problem.

So, where do we go next and when do we do it?  Do we want to do an event the week before Christmas or should we start 2011 as the year of People Powered Beautification?  You folks made this happen, you tell me where we are going!

Post comments here or on Facebook.  I will be reading them and working this week.  The sooner we can decide on a site, the sooner I can get started on clearances and planning.

ONWARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment