Donation Box.. throw in a buck or two if you choose.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010


I have received some feedback and will listen to the supporters.  With the materials not getting here yet and the forecast for this Saturday and the long range for next Saturday.. I agree that we should postpone the next activities until after the holidays.  This is designed to be a community project and the "community" wants to spend their holidays with their families, which is completely understandable as I would like to spend the holidays with mine.  So...

Next event will be January 8 at the field beside of P&H.  12 Noon.   As I have said in previous posts, we can continue to move on this the year through, your support is the deciding factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment