So, the Pepsi Refresh Application will be reviewed in December, hopefully posted in January, and if we win the grant will come in February or March. So, there is that.
Kickstarter still has 14 days left on the clock. We are asking for 2750.00, 2500.00 of which will actually come to the project and 250.00 will go to pay the fees for Kickstarter and the processing.
It is Wednesday and I still have not received any materials. I am thinking we will postpone the December 4th event to a later date. Which brings me to my next point.
Some of the supporters of the project have emailed me saying there is simply too much going on in the last three weeks of December and have proposed moving all the projects to after January 1. I would welcome the break, but I am also serving the citizens of this city and my time and rest is of little concern. So, would anyone object to moving the next event to the weekend after the first and doing one each weekend until either we reach the 10,000,000 wildflower goal or we run out of money.. whichever comes first.
I want to hear from you.