Donation Box.. throw in a buck or two if you choose.
 

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Updates and some decisions.

So, I have decided it is time to get back to work.  Pepsi Refresh is ongoing, but not going well.  I am going to finish the last three events planned, and move to a more sporadic schedule.  I have been putting my own money into this, as well as soliciting donations, which are greatly appreciated.  As things are right now, funding is limited and time is tight.  I still have my demands at the University to contend with as well as ongoing family stuff.

This has been a great project, and based off of some of the things I have found online indicate it has sparked others to do similar work. 

Just to be clear, this is not the end of the project. Not by any stretch.  To be honest.. I want to work on something else and use this to fill the gaps. 

Several people have written (some on paper.. believe it or not)  asking what is next...

To that end, I leave you for now with two words.. Mobile Trees.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment